“Whoever constructs or helps to construct a temple will protect eight generations of father, grandfathers, and forefathers from falling into Hell” – Vamana Purana.
- 10:00 AM : Vaishnava Homa
- 12:00 PM : Kalash and Sudarshan Shtapana on Roof-Top
- 6:10 PM : Sankalpa
- 6:20 PM : Netronmilan Darshan (Opening of the Eyes)
- 6:30 PM : Vandapana (Showing of different auspicious articles)
- 8:00 PM : Sayana Adivasa
- 6:00 AM : Diety Jagaran
- 7:00 – 8:30 AM : Nyasadi Homa
- 9:00 AM Onwards : Maha-Abhishek, Shringar, Prana Pratishta, Bhoga offering and 1st Darshan
ISKCON Gurugram runs several spiritual welfare programs throughout the year. It positively impacts lakhs of people and transforms many lives.
Be part of this once in a lifetime opportunity, a grand Temple Opening and welcoming Sri Radha Damodar Vigraha in Gurugram. You may pick a donation of your choice.